Enhance: Construction Pension Scene, Northern Ireland



Further Help and Guidance

Know your State Pension Age

Calculate when you’ll reach State Pension age and how much you may get in today’s money for your basic State Pension.

Finding a Lost Pension

If you think that you have paid into a pension that you haven’t got any statements for, contact your previous employers and ask them to check. The Pension Tracing Service can also help with finding a lost pension. 

Independent Advice

Your Participating Employer may be able to help you with issues of fact and some elements of the administration of the Scheme, but cannot provide financial advice. If you need financial advice you can contact the Association of Professional Financial Advisers for a list of advisers on 020 7628 1287, email: or visit the website: www.apfa.net

The Pensions Advisory Service

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) gives free independent information, advice and guidance on all types of pensions, including workplace pensions.

The Money Advice Service

The Money Advice Service offers free advice to help you make the most of your money. They can help with questions about debt repayment, saving and budgeting. 

Pension Wise

Pension Wise is a free and impartial government service that helps you to understand your pension options.  You can book an appointment to get guidance face‑to-face or over the phone to talk about your pension options and what you can do next as follows:

  • Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)

          Face to face guidance.  Visit www.citizensadvice.co.uk or call 028 9023 6522

  • The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)

         Telephone guidance on 0300 123 1047. Website www.pensionsadvisoryservice.org.uk

  • Pension Wise online service